Friday, July 21, 2006

Warped Tour 2006

So I'm packing... right now... leaving... basically right now! So before I leave you for a week and half of flippen sun, beach, and possibly a little wakeboarding if I'm lucky, I thought I'd leave you all with some pictures of me kicking off my holidays at Warped Tour in Calgary.
Word cannot describe... utter... shear.... bliss.... amazement.... gloriousness....
Besides being stuck in traffic for two hours, then deciding to ditch my car and walk with a good couple thousand other warped tour treckers (p.s- we really did look like some kinda concentration camp deal.... at least 3/4 of the were dressed like death (black, fishnet garbs, pale with black makeup... the usual.... i was in white with flip flops), walking along a dusty, barb wire lined road filled with miles of buses with craploads of crammed people... sun... beating... down.... swetT!!!) Anyways... besides that, and line-ups, and being randomly touched and hit on by random people... besides almost dying of thirst and having to dye while listening to underoath play my favourite song... that i was missing while dying... besides having to pull an "anorexic day" because food lines were hours... besdies all this.... IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!... so I share.... please enjoy....




In these fine photographs we have:
*Beth and I on an uncrowded hill (no really it's quite uncrowded and wonderful)
*A little bit of crowd...
*A little MUTEMATH upclose and person! Best show I've ever been to!! They were so rad! All over the place... so talented... front row... played his guitar... felt the swet... got a drumstick... really could have talked to them after the show, but was too shy..... incredible!!!
*A little "AFI" half way back from a very nice, random guy who plopped Robyn uptop him for the show because of her obvious height defecit!
* And Finally... a Little Underoath! Screaming and going nuts as for usual! I love it with all that I am.... haha....
(So many other band pictures I want to show... so little time... BC calls my name)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home