Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ummm


WoW! It's been awhile...
You're gunna have to wait a little longer my loves.
Just thought I'd let you know... I'm quite well! Still breathing. My body keeps going... limbs are still functional... Wouldn't be typing this to you if i wasn't functioning... unless I'd become some mad nostril typist or hypnotic physcopath who could push buttons with her eye rays! Er...
HAHA... oh dear...

!Anyways!
Approximately: 97 days, 16 hours, 5 minutes, 30 seconds till I fly to the picture on the above... haha... I'm not counting at all....

*Romans 12:2~ "Don't copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."*

1 Comments:

Blogger Spoke said...

why not comment on a blog or two before you go? Why not make Spoke a pie before you go? Why not take Spoke and his crew with you when you go? What do you listen to when you walk around town sporting that grin? Tell me before you go.
I gotta go.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home